Friday, March 23, 2012

Emulation Today

Yes NDS 2day.

Ok, So this is my first post, on my first blog, yay, So today's topic is NDS. How I got here, well...


I played Harvey Birdman on my PSP, extremely good game and I heard it was the PSP version of Phoenix Wright. I am like OMG, there is another. I can't deny my 'addiction' to such games. So if I want to play games on my pc what do you do, yes Emulation. So I did some research and found out that NO$GBA is the best one out there, but has a major problem saving. Who Wouldn't want to save. And people give an alternative to that, Desmume and it has real time saving. However I got around it, You can save in-game with NO$GBA that's good. So I managed to play Phoenix Wright and it played Perfectly, however to save I had to change NDS cartridge mode to Flash 512K. So conclusions, well if you want saving badly then get Desmume and NO$GBA for perfomance. And another upside to it is NO$ZOOMER with quality zoom. 
Oh yeah and both play Pokemon games to some extent. Thanks for viewing. xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment